Make a NEW POST, don’t reblog
Post the rules
Answer the questions the person who tagged you made up
Write ten questions yourself
Tag ten people to answer your questions
Questions sent to me by: imma-spinnin-in-a-chair
1. If you could go back and change anything, what would it be?
Probably keep myself from telling a certain someone I loved them knowing what I know now…that it wasn’t love at all.
2. If you could live in any fictional universe, which one would you go to?
Hmm, Rivendell from Lord of the Rings or Mass Effect!
3. Other than the more sexual ones, which body part are you attracted to the most? Or which one do you usually notice about someone first?
I really love shoulders, freckles, and hair :) The first thing I notice on girls is hair and eyes!
4. Favorite song/album at the moment?
I’m just super obsessed with Un Bel Di From the opera Madama Butterfly
5. Favorite movie?
ahhh I have too many! um…ummmmmmmmmm I’ll get back to you on that.
6. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
Some guy was making inappropriate comments to my friend a table away from ours at Denny’s and I got sooo pissed I cussed him off.
7. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
Of course I would be afraid…I would tell my loved ones, close family and friends. I would spend my last days spending as much time with them as I can and doing everything I’ve ever wanted to do!
8. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
yes, Sara….was one of the most beautiful girls I’ve ever known. She was perfect, sweet and kind…and her smile would brighten my day even in my worst of moods. If I lost one hour of my life just to keep her for one more, I would. In a heart beat…maybe with that hour..I could have helped her, keep her from doing the awful that she committed- offered her the warmth that she was longing for. I could’ve done something…
9. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
My mother. She is my best friend and…the most important woman in my life. I love her and loosing her would be the most difficult thing to face.
10. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I would start my career!!!
Questions for you:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. Do you believe in soulmates?
3. What was a big turning point in your life thus far?
4. Who inspires you the most?
5. If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
6. What is the first thing you notice about another person?
7. What is your favorite food?
8. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
9. Do you believe that evil is needed in order for there to be good?
10. Cats or dogs?
I’m Tagging:1 note ♡
121,222 notes ♡
REBLOG IF YOU ARE
- a butch
- a femme/lipstick lesbian
- a bear
- a boi
- gender queer
- no gender
- third gender
- transgender pre or post
- an lgbt ally
- queer or questioning
- a robot
AND FEEL THAT ANYONE CAN LOVE ANYONE
I’m either bi or pan at this point, I’m not entirely certain, but I just like that “a robot” is tacked onto there at the last minute.